Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday 1 January 2011

surat utk chinta hati

utk husband tersayang.

30 reasons why i love u so much.

1:I'm falling in love with u at a first sight

2: I know u r mine

3: u know how to bring a smile to my face

4: because u are Ruhil amal Razali

5: U are always being there for me

6: When u are around, everything is fun and happening

7: I know, we are a perfect match.

8: I love your smile and I really do.

9: I love to hug u, kiss u

10: U are cool.

11: u always cheer me up

12: u always make me happy

14: I can be my self when I am with u

15: u are the one who hold the key to my heart

16: I love to see ur face

17: I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.

18: u love my moist choc cake

19: u love me so much

20: u r romantic and loving husband

21: u r handsome

22: u r hot guy

23: u r good in tennis

24: u r my Mr. Right guy.

25: I want to stay with u forever

26: u always hug me tight and say “ I luv u syg”

27: u r my luvly husband

28: Your kisses are superb.

29: u r my other half.. my soul mate

30: I love u the way u are


i just want u to know>> that

i luv u so much. with all my heart & soul.
Spending time with you is all that I want







0 comments:

Post a Comment